The aromas of fresh spring flowers and green grass while walking on the warm sands. With top notes of Asian lemongrass, dune grass, and daisy petals; followed by middle notes of gardenia bloom, ylang ylang, and clove leaf; sitting on base notes of blond woods, amber sands, and sheer musk.
Top Notes: Asian lemongrass, dune grass, daisy petals
Mid Notes: gardenia bloom, ylang ylang, clove leaf
Base Notes: blond woods, amber sands, sheer musk
All melts are hand-poured in small batches. Color and appearance may very slightly from photos. White speckling (frosting) can often present during wax cooling. This does not affect the performance of product.
- Cube melts: Come in a 6 cube clamshell. Weight its around 2.5 oz.
- **Rose: 1 Rose with tin. Average weight is around 2.5 Oz.
- Tart: Tarts come with a melt liner. Average weight is about 1.5 Oz each.
- **4 oz Tin:
- All Natural Organic Soy Wax and Beeswax Blend, made in the USA
- Wax Dye Chips if applicable
- Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils
- All ingredients are non-toxic, lead-free, and cruelty-free
- Most ingredients are made in the USA.
**Disclaimer** Tin will become hot when warmed. Wait until wax and tin are cooled down before handling.
This should go without saying. But in todays world. You can't be to careful. Right? Melted wax is hot. Candle warmers are hot. Hot wax and candle warmers will cause burns. Do not handle any wax or candle warmer products until cooled down.